Twin Oaks Harbor is a Property Owners Association gated subdivision consisting of Commercial, Building and camping lots, that are individually owned, located in St. Clair County, Missouri approximately 9 miles east on State Highway C to NE 995 Pvt. Road, Lowry City, Missouri 64763. We do not have rentals. As we are an Association, there are yearly assessments that are due on March 1st and become past due as of May 1st. Current Assessments are as follows:
- 1 Lot is $232.00
- 2 Lots is $301.00
- 3 Lots is $$350.00
- 4 Lots is $381.00
- Over 4 Lots is $10.00 per lot for each lot owned over 4
These assessments are our only source of income to maintain our roads, pool, gate staff, office staff, bath houses, etc.
- We have seasonal 24/7 gate keepers
- We have 2 bath houses with hot showers with one being open all year around.
- We have a pool that is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day that is available for the use of our owners and their guests.
- We have an open pavilion with horseshoe pits, fire pit, basketball court and electricity that is available and a Recreation Room complete with full kitchen that are available by request to rent for get- togethers.
- We also have a stocked lake for fishing, boating (only non-gas powered), swimming, etc.
- ATV,s, golf carts, dirt bikes are allowed, to be kept at 15 MPH within the subdivision.
- Storage Buildings available to rent.
There are activities through the year such as Hot Dog Roasts, a Fourth of July Parade, Trunk or Treat and Hayride for Halloween, Chili- Cook offs, etc. so we encourage you to browse through this website and look at pictures. Our Covenants and Restrictions are available to view to familiarize yourself with us.
We are a family oriented recreational area that is enjoyed by many, so we encourage you to come give us a look-see!